Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wedding Ceremony Music

I was just "surfing" on Twitter and came upon pianists who are local to my state (Minnesota) but make fantastically popular piano music, including wedding music!

I played piano for 18 years and lucked out having an amazing pianist at our church who invented an impromptu Bridal March for me and played a ragtime piece for our walk down the aisle together after the ceremony. Ragtime - never would have thought of it but it was fantastic.

Great piano music here and if you buy anything through this link, you're also supporting our efforts at The First Dance to support and strengthen new marriages. Help your wedding (or nerves - they have really relaxing music for sale on MP3 download or CD's).

In fact this makes me want to email the piano brothers! I'll blog about it if I do land an interview with them! :)

Labels: ,