Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where to store wedding cards?

If you haven't joined Twitter you should. I met a fantastically creative woman named Marni on there and she's graciously answered some cool questions for us on what to do with your wedding cards.

I was really surprised how many cards I got at my engagement and then the flood that come by themselves (often with money, weee!) and always with a gift. Some of them of course just have a name, but some have great notes in them.

The nice thing about wedding cards is even if they're in a big plastic tote (ahem...) there is still time to sort through the ones you'd want to store in a more creative way. I'm all about making and keeping memories alive. I'm also into living in a beautiful space with art around. You can combine the two with a creative card box!

Happy card sorting!

Labels: